Monday, September 1, 2014

Introducing Me!

Hello,

 My name is Emma Njuguna and I'm originally from Kenya, Africa. I've been living here in the United States for 5 years and 3 days now; I officially became a citizen on the 29th (Yay!). Anyways, I'm currently a Computer Science major, planning to double major or minor in Math, somewhere down the road. My reason for being at UK doesn't correspond with my classmates at all because I wasn't actually going to attend UK. I was set on my 1st choice college until my decision was altered last minute and I found myself here but so far I have LOVED attending UK and I have a feeling I'm going to be here more than 2 years.

Regarding the icebreaker question, the song I would use to describe 2014 is Good Life by OneRepublic. This is because the lyrics relate tremendously to how my life is playing out right now; time passed by so quickly in high school and suddenly I woke up in college yesterday, not really knowing how I got here but I'm enjoying and cherishing every moment of it because this has gotta be the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment